Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 20

Bridesmaid dresses are picked out! OMG I can't believe it!
Went to David's Bridal with 4 of my girls (one was missing for the day) and the woman who helped us kinda showed us a bunch of different styles and such and if they liked em, they tried em on. They each probably had about two each to try on. My cousin comes out in her first one and Justin's sister goes "oh thats cute!" so she tries it on. My best friend and my sister like it and they try it on too. They all looked so pretty! My sister didn't even look like hers needed to be altered in any way. It was the perfect height, fitted her comfortably, it was cool. And they were set! I asked if they wanted to try more on, wanted to go to another store, and they just said no they were set. The dress was $155 so it's not too expensive either! (compared to my dress anyway, lol) So the woman wrote down measurements and colors, and I have to bring my missing bridesmaid to try it on too, then they have to order the dress.
Very excited, and I cannot believe it took us 45 minutes to find a dress!

Cranes Left: 973

No comments:

Post a Comment